Total Warehouse is growing...and we are seeking a experienced forklift mechanics to help serve our customers in the Islands , a. We offer a great family-oriented culture, a strong benefits package to include competitive pay, medical/dental/vision insurance, paid time off, 401(k), training, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Read below and apply if you are interested in joining our team!
Under the direct supervision of our corporate FSM the Technician is responsible for performing periodic maintenance, repair, replacement and limited troubleshooting on various models of forklifts and competitive material handling equipment. Must be proficient in completing all required electronic records needed to perform all job requirements. Our goal is to have this person develop into a FSM to start and build out an Excellent Customer focused field Service Group
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Able to read and understand electrical and hydraulic system schematics.
- Able to repair, or replace major system components, including circuit boards and other electrical parts, hydraulic, mechanical, L.P. systems, power steering and transmissions, engines with limited supervision.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose most truck components.
- Perform engine tune-ups on most makes of equipment without supervision.
- Perform proper PM’s in a timely manner.
- Be able to troubleshoot and diagnose most complex electrical systems on IC and electric trucks.
- Be able to use all special tools properly. Own, maintain and properly use the normal tools of the trade.
- Operate service van in a clean, safe and secure manner following all required safety rules for the job. Driving is an essential function of this position and a valid current driver’s license must be maintained at all times.
- Assist with training/mentoring apprentice mechanics through on-the-job training.
- Follows all safety procedures in performing work as well as company policies.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills.
- Properly identify and order all necessary replacement parts.
- Comfortable using Mobil And Tablet Devices for Entering Data
- Total Runs a Great Cloud Based Service Software for Excellent support and updating
TW offers an excellent compensation package to our employees including;
- competitive pay + bi-annual bonus programs,
- (employer paid) life and disability coverage,
- 2 weeks of paid time off,
- 401(k) plan includes a company 3% contribution of your pay
- team building events; bbq's, golf, mud runs, and more.
Our technicians receive training, opportunity for overtime, company vehicle, cell phone, uniforms and protective equipment.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply.