2nd Shift Warehouse supervisor
Total Warehouse Solutions Austintown, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Second Shift Operations Supervisor will be a key leader of the operations team.
The position will require a leader to both develop and manage our employees in a productive and cost controlled manor. This position will be responsible for all functions and employees (warehouse and office) on the second shift.
· Responsible for overall management and performance of our second shift picking operation including office, warehouse operations, customer relations, information technology, quality, and security.
· Accountable for achieving company objectives, adhering to standard operating procedures, productivity standards, and cost control goals.
· Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of the picking operation.
· Review productivity statements and analyze data.
· Utilize financial data to improve profitability.
· Prepare and control operational budgets.
· Control inventory.
· Plan effective strategies for the financial wellbeing of the company.
· Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals.
· Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
· Organize the recruitment, hiring, and placement of required staff.
· Develop a training program for new order selectors.
· Delegate tasks and accountabilities and Supervise staff.
· Monitor and evaluate performance of all exempt employees through a quality improvement process.
· Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing, and distribution of goods.
· Monitor performance and implement improvements.
· Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery.
· Implement and manage operational plans.
Total Warehouse SolutionsWhy Work Here?
We strive to help our employees achieve their maximum potential.
375 Victoria rdAustintown, OH
Transportation and Storage