Total Tool Supply, Inc. is a 40-year-old rapidly growing company serving the construction supply industry with 12 branch locations across eight states. We are looking to fill a Customer Service position in our Lincoln, NE branch location with someone who is willing to work hard to serve our customers.
Our mission at Total Tool Supply is to provide customers the BEST solutions with the BEST service by the BEST people.
Our Core Values:Family? We are one familyCommitment? If it?s meant to be, it?s up to meIntegrity? We do what we sayChange? We embrace changeExcellence? We are never satisfiedConcern for Others? We are all about you
What We Offer:
- A family environment with a commitment to honest values!
- Full time day hours during the week between 7:00am and 5:00pm. Enjoy nights and weekends off.
- Full benefits package including: health, dental, company paid life insurance, long and short term disability insurance, company matched 401(k) and generous paid time off.
- Generous employee discounts on tools and industrial supplies!
- Opportunities for career advancement ? looking to get into Outside Sales? We have a great path to get you there.
- Ongoing engaging product and professional development training
- Greet and assist all customers and potential customers in a professional and courteous manner ? are stores are always open house ready!
- Help identify customer's needs and provide them with knowledgeable assistance to ensure they select the correct tool or equipment to serve their needs
- Answer customer questions over the phone and in person and process quotes and customer orders in our computer system
- Work with sales staff to fulfill customer requirements
- Stay up to date and informed on new and current products and services offered at Total Tool
- Assist in maintaining a safe work environment by adhering to safety standards
- Rolling with the punches when it comes to taking on new and exciting challenges to BEST serve our customers
- Minimum of one year of previous customer service experience
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new software
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers
- Ability to work in a team environment and respect your co-workers
- Possess an attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand on a hard surface for extended periods of times
- You want to work for the best construction supplier in the world
- You have the need to grow with a progressive company
- You believe safety comes first
- You want to work for a company that cares about you
- You value good service and integrity as much as we do