Customer Service Representative
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
**$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!**
We are hiring a full time CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to join our team. Are you looking for week day schedule with daytime hours? Seems too good to be true, right? Not at Total Tool! Our stores are open Monday through Friday from 7am – 5pm which means no weekends or evenings for you.
THE PERKS DON’T STOP THERE! Interested in a culture built on a foundation of strong core values? Check! Seeking competitive pay and a strong benefits package? Check, check! Looking for more? We’ve got that as well! How about an awesome tool discount, training and development opportunities, and room for career growth? Did we check all the boxes and then some? The list goes on and on (literally!), see below:
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Daytime hours
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Six (6) holidays off – PAID!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- HSA and 401(k) benefits with employer matches
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Love tools? Awesome! You'll be identifying and recommending products to customers based on their needs.
As a Customer Service Representative for Total Tool you will be in a front-line sales role. An ideal candidate will have a desire to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers, in-person and over the phone. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain exceptional relationships with all customers, primarily in the electrical, mechanical and construction industry.
- Provide each customer with knowledgeable assistance
- Process quotes and orders for customers
- Work in coordination with Outside Sales to streamline the customer experience
- Engage in ongoing training sessions, staying up to date on new and current products, services, and industry trends
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
You bring the customer service skills and can-do attitude, we’ll teach you the industry and product knowledge!
- Hardworking, Humble, and Hungry
- Minimum of 1 years of previous customer service experience
- A desire to grow your career with an industry-leading company
- Highly motivated
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new software
- Ability to stand on a hard surface for extended periods of times
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a daily basis
Powered by JazzHR
Total Tool Supply, Inc.Wausau, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.