Job Location: Naperville, IL
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Shift: Day Shift - Must have open availability.
- Health Insurance
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping and mopping floors in guest rooms, offices, hallways and reception areas.
- Dust and polish furniture in rooms and lobbies and ensure that all fixtures such as lights and chandeliers are cleaned properly.
- Vacuum carpets and rugs in rooms and other hotel areas and occasionally shampoo them according to provided instructions.
- Wash and sanitize bathrooms and replenish supplies such as soap, shampoo, toilet paper and towels.
- Mix cleaning agents in appropriate portions and ensure that they are safely used and stored according to safety policies and procedures of the hotel.
- Check stock levels of cleaning and sanitizing supplies and equipment and create and maintain effective liaison with suppliers for the prompt delivery of both.
- Create and maintain a detailed inventory of cleaning supplies according to specified rules and regulations.
- Ascertain that laundry services are properly coordinated for all guests to minimize complaints and dissatisfaction.
- Accept complaints and suggestions in a graceful manner and ensure that they are addressed according to protocol.
- Not necessary but help to be bilingual
- Black shoes, pants and shirt attire.
- Must have prior housekeeping experience.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.