Administrative Support Specialist
- Expired: January 14, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Administrative Support Specialist provides overall administrative support to assure the effective and efficient operation of the Wastyn & Associates team in its work to help nonprofits make their ideas happen.
Specific responsibilities of the Administrative Support Specialist:
1. Provide general administrative support to staff and functions of the office to assure its efficient operation, including answering the phone, managing office supplies, greeting visitors, scheduling appointments
2. Provide overall support for the grant and other writing functions of the team including, but not limited to, outlining grant applications, confirming grant deadlines, drafting initial applications, editing application drafts, drafting budgets, proofing final drafts, gathering and managing attachments from each client, and facilitating communication between staff and grant clients and staff and grantors
3. Manage grants database and grant deadlines using GrantHub and other means
4. Supplement grant and other research as needed
5. Work with Marketing Consultant to update website and other marketing communication media including managing mailing, website, contact lists and social media platforms under her direction
6. Provide administrative support to the Quad Cities Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals including updating and maintaining their website, developing and sending regular email communication of upcoming events, managing mailing and contact lists, managing inquires from members and others, managing and communicating about event registrations
7. Draft proposals to potential clients in response to RFPs and other requests
8. Write and manage contracts for newly signed clients
9. Manage training room schedule, registrations, inquiries, and set-up for training sessions and other conferences
10. Type notes and other communication as needed
11. Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and skills required to successfully fulfill these responsibilities include:
1. Self-motivated and directed; able to accomplish multiple tasks with minimal supervision and direct oversight
2. Exceptional critical thinking and analysis abilities including the willingness to ask questions or take initiative when needed
3. Excellent writing and editing abilities
4. Desire, willingness, and ability to generate high-quality work with close attention to detail
5. Exceptional customer service skills; well-organized with exceptional follow-through
6. Discretion and strict adherence to maintaining client confidentiality
7. Exceptional computer skills using Microsoft Office and other programs including MailChimp, Survey Monkey, and web design platforms, and databases
This position will work in the office for 40 hours per week.
BusinessView all jobs at Total Solutions
Get fresh Administrative Support Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.