Total Safety Consulting, LLC Bayonne, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The safety services provide by TSC, New York’s largest privately-owned safety company, are integral to the construction development process. Our team has years of experience in the construction industry.
Are you a jack of all trades looking for a steady, reliable income? We’re looking for you! TSC has immediate opening for full-time maintenance person to keep us operating cleanly and safely. Reliability is a key component to your success in this position. Flexibility is also required as your daily schedule may fluctuate based upon projects and weather conditions.
- Essential Functions
- Responsible for daily cleaning and disinfecting of conference rooms, offices, common areas, bathrooms, kitchens and more.
- Frequently clean and disinfect shared objects (e.g. copier, shredder, phones, doorknobs etc.) and surfaces, using EPA recognized cleaning products.
- Adherence to CDC and DOH cleaning and disinfecting requirements.
- Daily completion and submittal of cleaning checklist.
- Daily upkeep of overall building premises including entry/exit points and removal of debris from nearby property perimeter. Routine inspection of premises and equipment, reporting any issues of concern.
- Neat and orderly placement of all trash and recycling curbside on scheduled pick up days.
- Weekly inventory of all janitorial supplies and timely submittal of order requests to maintain sufficient supply of materials (e.g. towels, tissue, soap, etc.).
- Travel between Bayonne locations.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance, general maintenance and repair tasks light construction projects and minor repairs; such as installing locks, doors, shelves, fluorescent bulbs, repairing windows, minor trim work, small painting jobs, furniture moving, furniture installation, office moves, etc.
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment, report any issues of concern.
- Monthly maintenance of AC ducts.
- Keep storage closets organized.
In this role you must:
- Have prior janitorial and maintenance experience
- Have valid driver’s license and car and be willing to travel to other TSC locations, hardware, paint store, etc., as necessary.
- Be strong enough to lift 50 lbs. onto your shoulders.
- Start every non-routine project with an agreed upon project plan and be efficient and organized to complete it.
- Be a skilled repair person and have the knowledge of how to obtain further skills by doing online research if necessary.
- Be able to communicate with outside vendors if necessary, for major repairs (for example, HVAC unit replacement, the exterminator, locksmith etc.).
- Communicate any concerns you may have for getting your work done.
- Possess good verbal / written communication skills and be organized to .provide a daily log of work started and completed.
- Have a positive and outgoing personality.
- Be available to help setup future in-house or outside meetings if necessary.
- Be passionate about taking care of the TSC properties and assisting staff with maintenance issues in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Be a team player and ready, willing and able to carry out the duties of the job, even though they can be unpredictable and difficult at times.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour (depending upon experience)
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Powered by JazzHR