Total Resistance LLC Wilmington, DE
- Posted: over a month ago
Come join the team at TR Fit Club. Where No One Outworks Us!
The Personal Trainer/Coach position includes assisting on the gym floor in helping other coaches with workout set-up. The trainer will also be responsible for motivating the members to push through their workouts!
Here at TR Fit Club we are MEMBERS FIRST. The accountability that is set forth for our members, is the same idea we live by as staff at our gym!
- Greet members with friendly attitude.
- Check members in when needed before the start of class.
- Responsible for making sure members are prepared to start class.
- Assist members with adjusting harnesses.
- Responsible for checking in with head coach for station assignment.
- Ensure all machines are ready for member use.
- Adjust weights based on members in the class.
- Wipe down machines in between use.
- Assist Customer Service Representative with harnesses when needed.
- Responsible for facility cleaning as requested.
- Must be 18 and over.
- Must have an athletic background.
- Must have an open availability and flexibility with schedule.
Total Resistance LLC
The Total Resistance and TR Fit Club seeks to empower others to become the best possible version of themselves. We strive to play a major role in improving mobility, health, and happiness to others all over the world.
29 Brookside DriveWilmington, DE
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Total Resistance LLC