- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, dental, medical,
Compensation and Benefits
- W-2 industry competitive base pay plus tip - $40,000 to $65,000 per year (commensurate with fit and experience)
- $1,000 bonus, payable after six months of satisfactory performance
- $800 bonus for successfully training Scent Techs for Trimmer position.
- Typically a 40-hour work week with a 5-day schedule which can include weekends
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits, waiting period may apply
- Merit-based pay increases
- Paid vacation time for full-time employees
- Fun, loving, and respectful work environment
- And of course ... work with dogs all day!
Dog Groomer - Job description
You take pride in your craft and have a profound love for animals and dogs in particular. You are looking for a role in a company that values culture above all else and has a clear growth path for you to take on increasing responsibility as we expand. You also care about your legacy and are eager to share your knowledge and experience with trimmers in training. If this is you, look no further!
Scenthound is a revolutionary concept in the pet industry, giving pups the care they deserve and giving pup parents a simple way to stay on top of their dogs’ health. We are hiring a Lead Center Dog Groomer to assist with the grooming, training, and leading a team of bathers/Scent Techs at our growing business in Charlotte, North Carolina. In this role, you will groom and teach grooming as we enter a new market, educate dog parents, and remove barriers to bringing dogs the routine care they need on a monthly basis. Our innovative wellness-focused, membership-based business model is the basis for a franchise concept poised to explode in the Charlotte area.
- Advocate for all dogs in our care and ensure the safety of dogs and team members at all time
- Training and skill development
- Deliver True to Scenthound dog grooming standards
- Focus on quality control and consistency of grooms produced personally and by Scenter team
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by Scenter Manager
- Available to work some Weekends
- Two years of dog grooming experience or more (recent grooming grads with some experience to be considered)
- Knowledge of dog breeds and their grooming and care standards
- Leadership skills with the ability to coach & mentor team members in a culture-first environment
- Time management skills must be able to adhere to the schedule
- Ability to self-critique the quality of grooms and hold oneself to the highest standards
- Adequate transportation to perform job duties
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to safely lift 50-70 Lbs
- Willing to work in a smoke-free environment
- An abundant love for animals and dogs in particular
Total Pet Grooming of Charlotte INC
9716 Rea RoadCharlotte, NC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?