IT System Administrator
- Expired: October 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The IT Support Administrator is responsible for the design, implementation, and support of internal systems, including customer-facing hosted and cloud environments, as well as providing technical assistance to team members with system and network requests. This is an escalation level position responsible for resolving issues beyond the scope of First Level Technicians.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- All technical team members are responsible for some degree of telephone support.
- This position involves traveling to various Phoenix Area locations to perform onsite service.
- Design and implementation at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, switches, firewalls, and security configurations.
- Design and implement disaster recovery solutions
- IT support relating to issues with the internal systems and network infrastructure
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Office 365, Windows Server, SQL, SharePoint, One Drive, etc.
- Support services for virtualization technologies: VMware and Microsoft
- Administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system: update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and maintain system upgrades/patching
- Responsible for assigned escalation and project tickets
- All technical team members are responsible for telephone support.
- This position involves traveling to various locations to perform onsite service.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for entering all time and expenses real-time into ticket tracking system
- Creation and maintenance of internal documentation.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Notify management for service or project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels
- Business awareness: specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy, goals, security, and compliance.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Work assigned project tickets as assigned by a Project Manager
- Remain current with current and future technologies emerging in the industry
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this jobsuccessfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization's key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- 3 years of IT or related experience.
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft, Sophos, VMware, and/or any major Document Management system.
Compensation: $20 - $30/hour DOE, plus bonus program and voluntary on-call pay.
- Competitive wages based on experience and qualifications
- Performance-based incentives
- Full on-the-job training & support
- Fun working environment and culture
- Great opportunity for advancement
Get fresh Database Implementer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.