Total Medical Staffing has been engaged to identify a Product Manager.
Position: Product Manager
Contract to Permanent
Location: Louisville, KY 40202
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00
LONG TERM ASSIGNMENT WITH OPPORTUNITY TO BE EXTENDED OR GO PERM BUT CANNOT BE GUARANTEED
Candidates must have experience managing a Salesforce Marketing Cloud environment
The client is is seeking a Product Manager with experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud who will be a leader for the product management of the tools and capabilities that make up their marketing and communication capabilities. The technology platform is used by all business segments and enables the creation and delivery of more than one billion consumer interactions annually, including all required communications and the majority of discretionary marketing communications.
This role will be specifically focused on the product management of company's investments in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
The Product Manager–Salesforce Marketing Cloud must be able to understand the consumer experience that fulfills the company brand promise, define the marketing platform capabilities necessary to deliver a personalized experience reliably and efficiently, and manage the development of those platforms for users across the enterprise. This role will also serve as an evangelist promoting the benefits of modern, omni-channel marketing capabilities throughout the company. She/he understands the positive impact modern marketing programs can have on an organization, and is deeply passionate about enabling omni-channel, data-rich marketing programs in an integrated approach that is directly driven by the strategic goals of the company, and the health goals of our members.
The Product Manager will be part of recently expanded team focused on the long-term success of marketing and communication tools. Peer roles to the Lead, Product Management – Salesforce Marketing Cloud will be roles aligned to Marketing Planning, Message Fulfillment, Inbound Marketing, Digital Asset Management, and Marketing Data.
• Three years’ experience managing a Salesforce Marketing Cloud environment with deep understanding various Salesforce Marketing Cloud components and the interconnectedness of those products.
• Total of five years’ experience managing and supporting a marketing technology stack, including IBM/Marketing Software, IBM Watson Campaign Automation, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sitecore, Tableau, or similar tools
• Five years’ experience in performance marketing environment, including experience implementing marketing infrastructure / ecosystem, managing digital platforms and experiences, developing and managing multi-channel programs / campaigns, and developing and supporting users of marketing performance reports / dashboards.
• Demonstrated knowledge of multi-channel and inbound / outbound marketing, including mail, email, digital, telephone, mobile and social channels / media, in planned and triggered contexts.
• Demonstrated track record of enabling repeatable processes, driving advancement in quality, collaborating within a matrixed marketing organization, and collaborating with business and IT in a responsive and productive manner.
• Demonstrated ability to build a high-performance team, attract and retain talent, and develop and train others on the above topics / areas of expertise.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience in leveraging Salesforce Marketing Cloud for both B2C and B2B use cases
• Experience in managing or developing in other Salesforce products
• Familiarity with complex content creation and management platforms, and related business processes to support high volume, personalized interactions across marketing channels.
• Strong understanding of identity management and data integration including mastering and integration technologies as well as digital fingerprinting and data integration for digital identities including cookies and devices.
• Master Degree of Business Administration (MBA), Technology Management, or Product Management
• Work experience in a health care and / or insurance setting
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud consultant certification
Enter TotalMed. We’re an award-winning medical staffing agency delivering flexible healthcare staffing solutions no matter how complex your needs. But even more than that, we’re a team who really cares. Our end goal is to achieve quality patient care while enhancing your employee morale.
If you’re a healthcare professional in either clinical or non-clinical healthcare, our recruiters can help you navigate the sea of healthcare jobs, uncovering your ideal career path.
Or, if you’re faced with open positions and short-staffed projects in either business care or patient care, TotalMed can provide customized medical staffing solutions to fulfill your hiring requirements.