Tentative Start Date: 08/10/2020
Location: Ocean City Maryland USA 21842
Hours: clinic hours - 40 hours per week
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
1.Patient-Centered Quality and Safety
Educate patients on maintaining proper health
Evaluate, make recommendations, co-manage and treat patients' medical needs for safe and high quality treatment
2.Customer Service Excellence
Seek to increase patient engagement and satisfaction through integration of feedback from patients, management, and professional colleagues
3.Healthcare Environment Management
Resolve conflict using appropriate management techiques
Validate insurance coverage and incorporates knowledge into care plan
Work independently by being self- motivated, prioritize and solve problems, take initiative, and advocate for their patients and their practice
- Minimum of two years of medically-relevant experience or equivilant
- Effective verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Initiative, problem solving ability, adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
Completion of a:
- Master's Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role required.
- Or, in select states, Master'of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (or other health-related Master's Degree in conjunction with Bachelor's of Science in Physician Assistant Studies) with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the role required.
If interested, please apply with your resume and one of our associates will contact you for a brief phone screen to answer any concerns you may have before submission to the end client.
Total Medical Staffing
Why Work Here?
We’re an award-winning medical staffing agency delivering flexible healthcare staffing solutions.