Position: Marketing Analyst
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00
1 CVS Drive Woonsocket, Rhode Island 02895
Notes: Start date can be sooner than the posted date
Having Microsoft Excel experience is a must have
Strong attention to detail, the ability to follow through, and keeping to timelines is paramount. Excel plays a large role in analyzing the success of the project and the financial impact. This position plays an integral role on a team, driving this project’s success by working with cross functional teams and external partners.
• Bachelor’s Degree required (Marketing, Communications or other like)
1+ year experience in either a Customer Growth, Data-driven Marketing, Digital Marketing, or Marketing
·2+ years of MS Excel experience required. Proficient in Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, CONCATENATE, etc
·1+ years of Powerpoint experience.
·1+ year experience with project management
· A passion for understanding the customer.·1+ years of Microsoft Access experience.
·Experience with retail or consumer goods companies
·Intellectual curiosity, with a desire to understand performance, strategies.
· Creative problem solver who can incorporate new earnings into existing plans.
· An ability to understand finances, forecasts and budgets.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to multi-task a variety of initiatives/ projects to deadlines, in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to flex and navigate effectively through ambiguity.
· Strong organizational, analytical, communication and operational skills.
· Keen ability to prioritize.
· Strategic thinker and creative problem solver always looking for most optimal solution – with the ability to execute that strategy.
· Planner; capability to “look around the corner” to determine risks and mitigating strategies.
· Calm and comfortable in ever-changing environment.
· Strong work ethic and ability to work well independently or in a team environment.
· Self-motivated, high capacity individual with proven successes in performance-driven teams
· Ability to use external tools like Ad Grinder, Image Tool, Release Ads and others as identified.
· Ability to understand finances, forecasts and budgets.