Humana’s “Transform through new Ways of Working” strategic goal will require a transformation to a new operating system over the next several years. The transformation will create a lot of change. To achieve the objectives of the transformation and to help our associates thrive through it, a big emphasis is being put on managing the people-side of the change.
The scope of our work includes:
1. Answering these questions:
• Are people in impacted areas ready for change?
• Are we reaching a point of change saturation?
• Are they at risk for high resistance?
• Are people aware of the change?
• Do they want to be a part of it/support?
• Are people adopting and absorbing the change?
• And most importantly, are people shifting their behaviors and working in new ways?
2. Designing and implementing interventions to drive change adoption
• Lead change management planning and execution in accordance with the standards and guidelines defined by the transformation leadership team:
• Support teams in their change efforts to maximize change adoption and absorption
• Assess organizational change readiness
• Develop change management plans in an interactive, incremental, and client-centric manner
• Develop and execute interventions to prepare teams for change
• Coach leaders on effective sponsorship and change leadership
• Facilitate existing programs with senior audiences to increase change readiness, workforce agility and resilience, shifting mindsets, shaping culture, and change leadership capability development
• Provide thought-leadership in new program development and existing program improvement opportunities, based on feedback from the clients
• Assess change adoption, absorption, behavior shifts
• Provide assessment data for the enterprise change analytics suite
In addition, change management leads are expected to coordinate with the Enterprise transformation leadership team:
• Provide thought leadership to the Humana’s transformation leadership team on Change@Humana product
• Identify organizational impediments to successful change absorption and adoption, and work with the leadership team to create effective strategies to overcome them
• Serve as a thought leader on Change Management and Leadership and participate as a member of Humana’s Change Community of Practice
Come join us if you want to …
o Be a major player in a transformation that will change people’s lives
o Help people develop their resilience and agility to positively deal with any life change
o Be a mindset shifter and a culture shaper
• Bachelor's Degree and 7 years of change management experience with major transformations OR Master's Degree and 5 or more years of experience
• Change Management Certification (ProSci, CCMP or another respected certification)
• Facilitation experience with executive audiences
Enter TotalMed. We’re an award-winning medical staffing agency delivering flexible healthcare staffing solutions no matter how complex your needs. But even more than that, we’re a team who really cares. Our end goal is to achieve quality patient care while enhancing your employee morale.
If you’re a healthcare professional in either clinical or non-clinical healthcare, our recruiters can help you navigate the sea of healthcare jobs, uncovering your ideal career path.
Or, if you’re faced with open positions and short-staffed projects in either business care or patient care, TotalMed can provide customized medical staffing solutions to fulfill your hiring requirements.