Location: Lincoln, RI 02865 - Valley Place
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-4:30
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator plays a critical role on the Talent Acquisition team. While the daily tasks may vary they are pivotal partners in providing coordination and support throughout the recruiting lifecycle. They manage and drive essential activities that keep candidates and leaders engaged and informed while also ensuring the Recruiter stays connected on all the moving parts of the process. Their efforts will power a more efficient team, as well as drive a more effective and meaningful experience for our leader and candidates. The position is about maximizing operational efficiency with a strong focus of customer service.
Coordinates the recruitment efforts, scheduling, and communication between candidates and the hiring team Responsible for posting internal and external positions Utilizes Applicant Tracking System to communicate and document relevant recruiting information. Delivers a best in class interview experience for both candidates and the hiring team Actively manages candidates generated via Omnicare referral programs Manages service level agreements to ensure candidates receive the appropriate level of contact throughout the recruitment process Responsible for placing and posting job advertisements of open jobs to internet Prepares and sends offer letters/packets Performs background investigation, i.e., prior employment references, etc. to gain adequate information on which to base a selection decision Notifies final candidates of consideration or rejection Assist and participates in recruiting open houses, job fairs and campus recruiting, as well as ongoing research of the industry to collect information on trends and events that impact the availability and quality of resources and candidates General Anticipates and follows up on requests and issues with a proactive, problem-solving approach Seeks out and recommends process improvements; implements new procedures as appropriate Educates recruiters on cutting edge sourcing techniques Management Responsibilities (if applicable) None
Required Experience :
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a professional office environment is required.
- Minimum of 1 year working in HR/Recruiting function or staffing agency either as a Recruiting Coordinator and/or Office Manager with basic understanding of recruiting and HR concepts, policies, and administrative procedures is required.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office products, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, is required for use with managing general candidate correspondence, scheduling interviews, managing data entry and reporting out of Excel (sum, filter, pivots), and assist in edit/production of presentations. Intermediate Internet skills are required for use with research and data mining.
- Demonstrable skills in detail and organization, time management and ability to continually reprioritizing work activity.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain sensitive information in strictest confidence and absolute confidentiality in all business matters.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented, highly responsive and able to take initiative and work successfully both independently and as a team member.