Location: Louisville, KY 40202
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00
Notes:Currently Work at Home; however local candidate to Louisville is preferred.
As a Health Team Documentation Specialist, you would perform the following tasks:
• Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance
• Collect and document of business requirements for project and process improvement
• Facilitate process workflow modeling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
• Creates and maintains technical writing standards.
• Writes, modifies/changes controlled documents.
• Writes, reviews, and maintains department standard operating procedures.
• Edit, standardize, or make changes to materials prepared by other writers or personnel.
• Develop and maintain a wide range of documentation with a focus on internal help guides and support systems
• Create Visio flow diagrams
• Create workflows
• Assist with other duties as needed
• BS/BA or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of Healthcare writing experience with processes/policies/procedures
• Experience mapping processes using Visio or similar tools
• Microsoft Office/Suite proficient (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.)
• Project management experience
Knowledge of or experience documenting APIs, frameworks, libraries, tools, systems, and workflows in domains such as web, mobile, distributed systems, data science, machine learning, and devops
Enter TotalMed. We’re an award-winning medical staffing agency delivering flexible healthcare staffing solutions no matter how complex your needs. But even more than that, we’re a team who really cares. Our end goal is to achieve quality patient care while enhancing your employee morale.
If you’re a healthcare professional in either clinical or non-clinical healthcare, our recruiters can help you navigate the sea of healthcare jobs, uncovering your ideal career path.
Or, if you’re faced with open positions and short-staffed projects in either business care or patient care, TotalMed can provide customized medical staffing solutions to fulfill your hiring requirements.