Position: Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Pay: $15.50/hr (will increase once get permanent)
Contract: 01/20/2020-- (contract to hire)
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am TO 4:30pm, 8:30am TO 5:00pm, 9:30am TO 6:00pm
Notes: IN PERSON INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED ALONG WITH REQUIRED LANGUAGE TEST. PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY ENGLISH/SPANISH SPEAKING CANDIDATES ARE NEEDED. MUST SPEAK, READ AND WRITE FLUENTLY IN BOTH.
The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 performs basic administrative, clerical, operational, customer support, and computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
• The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members.
• Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it.
• Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances.
• Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2 years of customer service experience
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong typing and computer navigation skills
• Previous inbound call center or related customer service experience
• Capacity to multi-task, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
• Effective verbal and listening communication skills
• Fluency in Spanish required.