HVAC Licensed Residential Service Technicians: New Year, New Opportunity!
Total Mechanical Systems Plainville, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Have you talked to or worked for companies that make big promises but never deliver?
TMS is different, and we stand by our vision "To be the largest, most respected home services company in Connecticut with our team being the highest paid while enjoying top benefits and the most comprehensive training. Thanks to our successes, we will continue to give back to our community and provide opportunities for our families."
We make good on our promises of...
- Great money!
- We pay top dollar for the best in the business - earn $100K+/year + bonuses AND get a $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS* after 90 days!!! (*sign-on bonus applicable for licensed technicians only)
- Great benefits!
- Fully paid health, dental, and vision insurance, PTO accrued from day one, 401K with company match
- Great opportunity!
- We're busy year-round! No sitting at home and worrying!
- Growth potential!
- We grow every year, which means we're looking for future managers!
- Continual training & education!
- We have an in-house training room with live fire equipment, online training and onsite rep training
- And most importantly: PERSONAL SATISFACTION DOING A JOB YOU WILL LOVE!!!
We set you up for success with your own company vehicle, IPad, and cell phone as well.
3 Reasons You'll LOVE Working for TMS...
Job Requirements include all standard technician duties as well as the following:
- MUST be able to pass regular drug testing and a background check
- MUST have a valid driver's license and a relatively clean driving record
- MUST be willing to work after hours and occasional weekends and holidays
- MUST be willing to work on call rotation (one weekend every 7 weeks)
- MUST have excellent customer service skills
- MUST have residential HVAC experience
- CT HVAC License required
- Basic mechanical aptitude, and ability to perform regular manual labor
- Basic computer skills
- Be able to learn by observation and hands-on experience
- Follow routine verbal and written instructions
- Have effective communication skills with coworkers, management, and customers
- Be open to learning new things and applying them quickly
Nick DellAera - Owner
Russell Dillon - General Manager
Total Mechanical Systems LLC