We are seeking a Mid-level UI/Web Designer to join our team in Michigan! You will design and launch fresh, simplified, and intuitive web experiences for innovative products, campaigns, and work alongside our Senior Graphic Designer.
Must be able to report to our headquarters in Fair Haven, Michigan.
• Consistently improve and build upon the VISUAL look and feel of web/digital experiences
• Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy
• Analyze customer responses and website data to determine high traffic web pages and why some perform better than others
• Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a web/digital experience, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts
• Build storyboards/prototypes to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to leadership and management
• Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
• Conduct testing of completed applications, websites, and software to assess user experience
• 3 - 5 years of experience designing internet sites. Must be able to provide access to previously designed websites with detail of the design process.
• Expert with hand-coding advanced HTML and CSS.
• Passionate about pushing the boundaries of creativity and interactive technologies.
• Expert with cross-platform, multi-browser issues.
• Familiarity with life cycles of website design.
• Reliable written, oral, and interpersonal communications.
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud.
• Must be comfortable working in a collaborative environment with Producers, Developers, and other Designers.
• Must be flexible with the ability to manage multiple projects.
• Experience with WordPress, Photoshop, Illustrator, and wireframing is a plus.
• Experience in Direct Sales/Multi-Level Marketing Industry is a tremendous plus.
• Please include your portfolio URL(s) of websites you have designed.
This is your opportunity to build a career with a dynamic organization focused on healthy, innovative products, and consistently managed growth. Enjoy a positive & supportive environment with team members that challenge themselves and each other every day.
Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
Debt-Free Global Direct Selling Company 17+ years
2x Top 100 Global Direct Selling Company (Direct Selling News)
AAA+ Business Opportunity, BusinessForHome.org