About the Event Coordinator position:
We are looking for an entry-level associate to assist in the organization of corporate events. The Event Associate is responsible for creating an incredible guest experience through the execution of the event plan, and oversight of the event staff.
Event Associate responsibilities are:
- Assist the Event Coordinator in providing an incredible attendee experience through detailed planning and thorough communication with clients, guests, vendors, suppliers, and staff.
- Treat all customers, guests, vendors, and staff with the utmost respect and eagerness to serve.
- Work with planners, customers, guests, entertainers, vendors, suppliers, and staff to finalize event plans and ensure preparedness for setup and event day.
- Schedule, oversee and communicate to event staff before, during and after the event.
- Assist with setting up the event venue per plan and ensure staff, equipment, inventory, and supplies are in place before the event.
- Ensure the event timeline is upheld and communicate changes immediately to customers, guests and staff.
- Utilize checklists and update systems daily.
- Report on events results nightly; revenue/labor/costs..etc
- Uphold company policies at all times.
Event Associate requirements are:
- Strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- A positive attitude, and well-kept appearance.
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry.
- Ability to work harmoniously with teammates.
- Ability to follow timelines and execute event plans.
- Organized & detailed orientated.
- Effective communication skills.
- Some coordinating experience in a high-volume establishment preferred.
- Positive work history (dependability, compliance, performance).
- Experienced with computers, event software, and spreadsheets.
- 36-40+ hours per week avg.
- Mon- Friday
- Some weekend travel required
- Competitive Hourly Rate/Salary
- Performance Bonuses
- Fun work environment - Direct Selling News 2019 Best Places to Work Honoree
- Skills development.
- Opportunity to work in a variety of settings.
Opportunity for advancement into management.