Total Life Changes has just been named one of the Best Places to Work (Direct Selling News, April 2019)
An incredible opportunity to join a passionate staff dedicated to Changing Lives! Competitive wages. Excellent work environment supporting healthy living.
Must speak English and Russian fluently and be able to work at our Headquarters in Fair Haven, MI.
- Positive attitude with a passion for helping people
- Receive inquiries from representatives/customers via telephone, email, and live chat.
- Answer questions, process orders, provide timely information from corporate resources in a courteous manner to provide quality service.
- Oral Communication Skills - Bilingual Preferred
- Written Communication Skills - Bilingual Preferred
- Reading Skills - Bilingual Preferred
- Computer Literacy
- Basic computer skills are required, including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and a working knowledge of proprietary “back office” software, including data input and retrieval (training provided).
- Customer service skills are required in dealing with a variety of situations. Prior customer service experience is helpful but not required.
- Part-time and Full-time up to 7 days