Now Hiring F/T & P/T positions in Miami County, OH, no experience necessary!
Also complete your application at www.applyths.com as this is part of the full application process!
What we Offer:
- Weekly Pay or NEW DAILY PAY!!
- Paid Training - (First Aid/CPR, Crisis Prevention Intervention, Medication Administration, Orientation)
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Mileage Reimbursement
Qualifications/Educational Requirements of the Caregiver position:
- Graduate of an accredited High School or equivalent required
- Valid Driver's License (5 or less points)
- Current Auto Insurance
- Own Reliable Transportation
- Ability to read, write and follow directions.
- Must have a clean background with no disqualifying offenses.
Responsibilities / Essential Functions: The person in this Caregiver position must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Assisting individuals with disabilities in residential settings with ADL's such as, food preparation, cleaning, dressing, grooming, and working to assist with the individuals with their specific needs & goals.
- Ensuring the health & safety of the individuals
- Promoting a positive living environment
- Daily documentation & communication
- Be willing to provide transportation to assist with community activities, medical appointments, personal needs such as grocery shopping etc.
- Dispense & administer medications to the individuals
- Maintains essential certifications
Who we are -
As a Service Provider to individuals with developmental disabilities, we strive to furnish innovative solutions that enrich the lives of the individual's we serve. Our Life Skill Coaches are the most important element of what we do. We recognize that it is the daily efforts of our Employees that make our services the best. Our philosophy is to provide exceptional services through responsive customer service and fostering excellent relationships between our Clients, Employee's, and Total Homecare Solutions. Our goal is to help each individual served achieve the highest level of independence in the least intrusive way possible through our service delivery and exceptional Employees. The keystones of our organization are Individual Rights and Self Determination. These are reflected both in our Employees as well as our Office Support Team.
You can also complete your application at www.applyths.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Total Homecare Solutions
Why Work Here?We are seeking Life Skills Coaches who are compassionate, reliable, and considerate. Our Life Skills Coaches are indispensable in the lives of the people they care for. If you want a rewarding, purpose-driven job where you have a positive and direct impact on someones life, this is the job for you!
We strive to furnish innovative solutions that enrich the lives of the individuals we serve.
Miami County, OH