We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer who can bring a well-equipped to pivot quickly, manage your time exceptionally well and be highly communicative. Were big on collaboration! Youll have the opportunity to be a part of sculpting an industry leading brand and be on the cutting edge of demand generation. The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Exciting work youll do:
- Focus on designing progressive marketing collateral that helps elevate our brand as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Midwest.
- Work alongside some of the brightest creative minds in the MN tech space.
- Create digital adverts that push Total Expert towards our goals.
What we look for:
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems.
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow.
- Will thrive in startup culture: Has a growth mindset, resilient, adaptable and curious.
2-4 years of digital creative experience
- Portfolio demonstrating excellence in graphic design, typography and a strong understanding and application of art direction.
- An undeniable passion for storytelling
- Basic knowledge of UI/UX
- A strong sense of self-awareness
- Must be able to prioritize and work within tight deadlines
- Detail orientated, highly organized!
- Self-starter comfortable with constant change
- Medical Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Health Club Membership
- Health Advocate Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Health Savings Account Flexible Spending Accounts Disability Protection
- Life & Voluntary Life Coverage Voluntary Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Lunch delivery stipend
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
- On-site, covered parking
- Professional development opportunities, including training and educational conferences
- Company and team outings, such as Twins games, boat rides, etc.
- Monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations