Speech and Language Pathologist
Pediatric Clinic and School Based (Fairlawn, Ohio)
We are currently looking for a dynamic Speech and Language Pathologist to work in the Akron/Fairlawn area. Candidates will have experience working with children and adults with developmental delays and behaviors. Speech and Language Pathologist will conduct evaluations of students, conduct individual and/or group speech therapy, serve as a part of TES Therapy, TES Academy, and school based therapy in Schools in the Akron and Cleveland area. This position does involve traveling to multiple locations. Ideal candidate will start in our pediatric clinic building a part-time caseload and add school based services in the fall to acquire a full-time caseload. Opportunities for supervision and leadership roles in Speech and Language Pathologist are also available.
Benefit of working with Total Education Solutions:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Flexible Schedules which may include off-site report writing
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Employee referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Workshop/Course Privileges/CEU Webinars
- Vacation and Sick time
- Snow Days
- Retirement/Investment Plans
- Must be licensed by the Ohio Department of Education and the American Speech Language and Hearing Association (ASHA). Must have a Masters Degree.
- Ideal candidate will have experience working with pediatric clinic and school based speech therapy.
- Must possess knowledge of Ohio Operating Standards, Ohio Administrative Code and Ohio Operating Standards Serving Students with Disabilities regarding programs and pupils.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work effectively with professional and paraprofessional personnel in carrying out an effective instructional or remediation program for speech/language students.
- Must have a working knowledge of modern office technology, equipment and procedures.
- Experience in compliance monitoring of state and federal regulations regarding special education, including facilitating IEP meetings, required.
- A valid OHIO driver’s license, automobile insurance with a minimum of $100,000.00 liability coverage, and ability to drive to various sites to provide services a must.
- A current background check through the FBI and the BCI must be submitted. Current TB test (within the last year).
If you enjoy working with children and are interested in applying for the position, please contact the following Human Resource Specialist/Career Agent:
Direct Line: 330-668-4041
For additional information about our company please go to our website at www.tesidea.com