Total Education Solutions (TES) is the leading national provider of outsourced special education compliance and staffing solutions to public education agencies. TES currently provides compliance and staffing solutions to over 200 public and charter school sites, representing 70 school districts and 35 Special Education Governing Entities.
We are currently looking for a full-time ABA Supervisor in the Troy and Flint areas.
We are seeking a proactive and positive Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA), or Qualified Behavioral Health Professional (QBHP) to provide support in clinic, home, school, and community settings!
ABA Supervisors oversee the design and treatment plan implementation of their assigned caseload of clients. This includes assessing clients, designing and monitoring skill-based programs and behavior reduction plans, implementing parent training, supervising behavior technicians, and case coordination.
In exchange for your professional skills and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Salaried and Competitive Pay
- Drive time & Mileage Reimbursement
- Sick and Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays and 2 Snow Days
- Matching 401K
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending: Medical and Dependent Care
- Aflac Supplemental Policies
- Technology Reimbursement
- Professional Development & Tuition Reimbursement
- University Partnerships
- Employee Assistance Program
- BCBA: Must hold a Master’s Degree and certification as a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst.
- BCaBA: Must hold a Bachelor's Degree or above and certification as a Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst
- QBHP: Must hold a Master's Degree and completion of required ABA Coursework and BACB Supervision hours within the past year
If you are interested in learning more, please contact:
In addition, we also provide employment opportunities for School Psychologists, Speech-Language Pathologist, and School Social Workers.
Total Education Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.