Part-Time and Full-Time opportunities available!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic interdisciplinary team that’s making a difference in the lives of children?
Total Education Solutions (TES), a national leader in special education and therapeutic services to public, private, and charter schools in Ohio, Michigan and California, is focused on empowering individuals of all abilities by fostering opportunities for success through customized, innovative solutions.
If you are a committed and caring individual looking to unlock the world for children, then TES has an incredible opportunity for you. We are looking for a team member to provide Occupational Therapist services.
Come see why TES has been selected as a Top Company to work for:
- Competitive pay scale
- Work/Life balance with flexible schedules
- license reimbursement
- Mileage compensation/reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus
- Tuition and professional development reimbursement
- Free workshops/CEU webinars
- Vacation and sick time
- Medical and 401K benefits
- Ongoing mentoring and coaching
- Advancement opportunities
- Occupational Therapist Licensure with ODE Licensure is required
- School based experience is a must
- Experience with IEP’s and ETR goals and objectives.
- A high level of energy and a passion for working with a diverse population
- Outstanding reliability, relationship-building, and communication skills
- Design and deliver trainings to parents, professionals and staff
- Proficiency with writing plans and conducting meetings
- Willingness to drive between sites if needed
If you enjoy working with children and are interested in applying for the position, please contact the following HR Specialist/ Career Agent:
For additional information about our company please go to our website at www.tesidea.com
Total Education Solutions
Why Work Here?Total Education Solutions (TES) is a leading national provider of outsourced special education and therapeutic services to public, private, and charter schools as well as healthcare organizations throughout California, Michigan, and Ohio. Our professional, multi-disciplinary staff delivers therapeutic services in our family-centered clinics, in schools, at home, and on-line. We also provide a variety of support and management services to the non-profit Institute for the Redesign of Learning.
Total Education Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of rac