Sr. Industrial Maintenance Technician
- $32 to $35 Hourly
Since 1946, our client has been providing global repair and overhaul services to regional aircraft, as well as many of the world's military operators of large transport propeller aircraft.
Today, our client is respected worldwide as an industry leader among customers and competitors alike. Clients throughout the world count on them because they know they receive superior expertise, honest scheduling, and unsurpassed reliability in propeller support.
Our client doesn’t just provide jobs, they provide careers. They offer the opportunity to earn competitive wages, receive quality benefits and other value-added services that are unique, and make this a special place to work.
To be a part of their highly skilled workforce, apply to be one of their Sr. Industrial Maintenance Technicians!
What Is In It For You
Salary: $32-35/hour depending on relevant industry experience.
Benefits: Medica, Dental, Vision, Employer sponsored Life/AD&D insurance, Short Term, and Long Term Disability Insurance.
A Day In The Life of a Sr. Industrial Maintenance Technician
As the Sr. Industrial Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive, and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
Essential Job Functions For The Sr. Industrial Maintenance Technician In Kent, WA:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include some or all of the following and are not intended to be all-inclusive. The client reserves the right to change, add or delete responsibilities and duties as seen fit. An employee's specific job duties, priorities, and performance expectations are detailed in his/her individual performance plan.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production/testing machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production which includes welding.
- Performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service which includes welding.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret mechanical drawings, electrical, and hydraulic schematics, and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, perform simple machinist duties, replace, or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Detect faulty operations, and defective material, and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Organize and secure materials, such as boxes, crates, and pallets, in a safe way using a forklift.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Typical Problem Solving
- Applying common sense understanding to carry out detailed and complicated written or oral instructions. Dealing with problems involving many variables in sometimes difficult and stressful situations. Examples include: managing many simultaneous high-priority projects and user requests.
- Minimum Education Requirements
- Requires a high school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
- An AA degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance is a plus.
- Minimum Work Experience
- 4+ of equipment maintenance or equivalent hands-on mechanical experience.
- Other Skills And Abilities
- Applies common sense understanding to carry out detailed and complicated written or oral instructions; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; Obsessive attention to detail, ability to balance multiple work assignments; organized work habits; ability to work independently, ability to use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Certificate of formal training in electronics and forklift training.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
If you are interested in the Sr. Industrial Maintenance Technician job in Kent, Washington, apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC are those of an Employment Agency.
Total Aviation Staffing, LLCTacoma, WA
Real EstateView All Total Aviation Staffing, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.