Senior Purchasing Specialist
- Posted: 4 days ago
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, and goal-oriented individuals for an immediate opening as Senior Purchasing Specialist.
Our client manufactures business aircraft alongside some of the world’s most advanced fighter jets, the legendary Mirage and Rafale.
Their business jets is widely regarded as the world’s most technologically advanced aircraft. Their business jets are renowned for their quality, performance, and efficiency and represent over 50% of the company’s revenue.
They employ the most dedicated individuals in the aviation industry. They understand that their employees are their most valuable asset and the key to their success. There is a unifying pride in being recognized as a member of their family, where they share values, ideas, and team spirit.
What Is In It For You
Salary: Depending on relevant industry experience.
Benefits: Total compensation package offers competitive and quality compensation, health, financial, and other valuable benefits. Our client also offers many intangible benefits; an impeccable reputation for quality and service, opportunities for advancement and personal development, the enriching working relationship we share with our fellow employees, and our reputation as good neighbors in the community.
Relocation: Open to paying relocation costs.
A Day In The Life of a Senior Purchasing Specialist
As a Senior Purchasing Specialist, you’re responsible for negotiating the most critical/difficult purchasing agreements and the coordination, dissemination, and enforcement of the purchase agreements/contracts.
Essential Job Functions For The Senior Purchasing Specialist In Little Rock, AR:
- Manages the consultation and contracting process for the most complex commodities.
- Manages the commercial aspects of new developments for the most complex programs.
- Conducts RFPs and RFQs to support the RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs initiated by our parent company Dassault Aviation.
- Development of contracts and agreements.
- Reduce the costs of purchased materials for commodities.
- Ensure that suppliers meet their contractual obligations and negotiate recovery plans and financial damages.
- Documents and resolves disputes with suppliers.
- Works with other departments to ensure that supplier constraints are understood and taken into account.
- Explore various methods of cost savings including investigating and evaluating new sources of supply, contract negotiation, integrated suppliers, etc.
Required Skills, Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or related field.
- Six (6) years of experience in the purchasing field including negotiating agreements and the writing and management of the contract process.
- Advanced knowledge of methods, practices, and techniques of contract negotiations in complex or highly technical environments.
- Advanced knowledge of purchasing and procedures.
If you are interested in the Senior Purchasing Specialist In Little Rock, Arkansas, apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC are those of an Employment Agency.
Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?