Senior Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, and goal-oriented individuals for an immediate opening as a Senior Project Manager.
Our client manufactures business aircraft alongside some of the world’s most advanced fighter jets, the legendary Mirage and Rafale.
Their business jets is widely regarded as the world’s most technologically advanced aircraft. Their business jets are renowned for their quality, performance, and efficiency and represent over 50% of the company’s revenue.
They employ the most dedicated individuals in the aviation industry. They understand that their employees are their most valuable asset and the key to their success. There is a unifying pride in being recognized as a member of their family, where they share values, ideas, and team spirit.
What Is In It For You
Salary: depending on relevant industry experience.
Benefits: Paid (individual) health insurance, life, and disability insurance, and paid vacation and sick time.
Relocation: Open to paying relocation costs.
A Day In The Life of a Senior Project Manager
Leads and directs multiple, concurrent projects which often require the dedication of considerable organizational resources and high levels of cross-functional integration. Understands end-to-end business processes across multi-functional areas of DFJ for the relevant projects. Develops and refines DFJ standards for project management. Engages in continuous learning of project management-related knowledge areas.
Essential Job Functions For The Senior Project Manager In Little Rock, Arkansas:
- The Project Manager may be assigned a focus area such as, but not limited to:
- Business Transformation Integration (IT, Facilities, Industrial, Organizational Change Management, etc.)
- Aircraft Management or New Programs Management This needs to be removed
- Achieve project success by managing all activities of a project lifecycle to deliver/realize desired outcome(s) (time, budget, quality and benefits wise).
- Initiation: identify stakeholders, determine objectives and scope, identify staffing needs, kick-off project, etc.
- Planning: create the Project Management Plan, refine the scope, develop and publish the schedule, identify and evaluate risks, etc.
- Execution: acquire project team, manage project team, direct project work, manage communications, conduct procurements, etc.
- Monitoring Controlling: perform integrated change management, monitor scope, schedule, costs and quality progress, stakeholders engagement, etc.
- Closure: confirm acceptance of deliverables, archive project documentation, release project team, close financial, etc.
- Support the PMO Manager in the creation and maintenance of the Transformation roadmap. This needs to be removed
- Develop and release all project management related documentation.
- Provide regular, accurate and timely project status to PMO management and other stakeholders as required. Remove
- Mentor less experienced project managers, within the department and outside (i.e. delegated projects), to develop a culture of project management and ensure compliance to procedures.
- Maintain his/her PMP (or equivalent) certification.
- Promotes business transformation activities across the organization with positive communication and demeanor.
- Conduct business analysis.
- Researches and recommends continuous improvement opportunities related to DFJ project management standards and processes.
Required Skills, Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Manufacturing Engineering or related. Completed, relevant education from an accredited college or university may be substituted for years of relevant work experience. 1 year of education = 2 years of experience.
- Eight (8) years of project management experience in progressively senior project roles.
- Current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills working with a diverse team.
- Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project delivery lifecycle.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with stakeholders at different levels.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of common computer tools including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project or similar.
- Experience in building and administering project plans in Microsoft Project or other project management tool.
- Must have business analysis experience.
- Must be able to function throughout the total facility with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Advanced degree
- Related project management certifications, such as PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-SP, or similar.
- Experience with multiple management methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc.).
- Business process management experience.
- Ability to speak and understand French
If you are interested in the Senior Project Manager In Little Rock, Arkansas, apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC are those of an Employment Agency
Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
AddressLittle Rock, AR
TechnologyView all jobs at Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
Get fresh IMS Health jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.