Pilot in Command - Captain Citation XLS/XLS
- Posted: 14 days ago
Our client has taken a different approach to private jet travel. Their business model focuses on a local operation rather than a national operation. They are able to deliver unparalleled private jet benefits that result in an all-encompassing, local solution to all private jet travel needs.
They have private terminal locations in 20 U.S. cities (and growing), including Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Ft. Worth, Houston, Indianapolis, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York, Omaha, San Antonio, Scottsdale, St Louis, Tulsa and Washington D.C.
They are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, and goal-oriented individuals for an immediate opening as a Pilot in Command – Citation XLS/XLS+ Midsize jet aircraft for Part 91 and 135 flight operations in Houston, TX.
It is expected that the candidate lives or is willing to relocate within a 2-hour call-out time of their home base.
What Is In It For You
Salary: Competitive compensation
Position Type: Permanent - Full time
Bonus: $10,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- PTO with an additional floating holiday
- 401k plan with a 100% company match up to 6% of the employee’s salary
- Cell phone stipend
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability coverage
- Company-paid Life insurance
- And many more amazing benefits!
A Day In The Life of a Pilot in Command (PIC)
As the Pilot in Command (PIC) you will report directly to the Base Chief Pilot. You will prepare and ensures the safe and efficient operation of company aircraft in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations and company procedures.
- Total Time - 3500 hours
- Total PIC - 2000 hours
- Total PIC Time in Type - 250 hours
- Total Multi-Engine - 1500 hours
- Total Multi-Engine PIC - 500 hours
- Total Turbine - 500 hours
- Strong Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Proactive decision-making skills
Preferred qualifications include:
- Initial or Recurrent 142 training in type within the last 24 months is also preferred.
If you are interested in the Information Pilot in Command – Citation XLS/XLS+ job in Houston, TX, apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC are those of an Employment Agency
Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
TravelView all jobs at Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?