Pilot in Command Captain Beechjet/Nextan
- Expired: 8 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client has taken a different approach to private jet travel. Their business model focuses on a local operation rather than a national operation. They are able to deliver unparalleled private jet benefits that result in an all-encompassing, local solution to all private jet travel needs.
They are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, and goal-oriented individuals for an immediate opening as a Pilot in Command – Captain Beechjet/Nextant Midsize jet aircraft for Part 91 and 135 flight operations.
Must reside within a 1-hour drive of commercial airport in these cities:
Arlington, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bedford, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Dulles, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Worth, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Newark, Omaha, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, St. Louis, Teterboro, Tulsa.
What Is In It For You
Salary: Competitive compensation
Position Type: Permanent - Full-time
Bonus: $10,000 sing on bonus
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 12 Duty Days and 23 nights at home on average per month
- PTO with an additional floating holiday
- 401k plan with a 100% company match up to 6% of the employee’s salary
- Cell phone stipend
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability coverage
- Company-paid Life insurance
- And many more amazing benefits!
A Day In The Life of a Pilot in Command (PIC)
As the Pilot in Command (PIC) you will report directly to the Base Chief Pilot. You will prepare and ensures the safe and efficient operation of company aircraft in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations and company procedures.
- Total Time - 3500 hours (4000 for 8/6 schedule position)
- Total PIC - 2000 hours
- Total PIC Time in Type - 250 hours
- Total Multi-Engine - 2500 hours
- Total Multi-Engine PIC - 1500 hours
- Total Turbine - 2000 hours
- FCC Restricted Radio License
- Current Passport
- First Class Medical
- Strong Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Proactive decision-making skills
- Flight activity within the last 24-months
Preferred qualifications include:
- Initial or Recurrent 142 training in type within the last 24 months is also preferred.
If you are interested in the Information Pilot in Command – Pilot in Command – Captain Beechjet/Nextant job, apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC are those of an Employment Agency
Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
TravelView all jobs at Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
Get fresh Private Jet Pilot jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.