Nextant 400XTi Captain
- $150,000 Yearly
Do you want to be a part of a team of aviation innovators who are helping change the industry landscape?
Our client was launched as an aircraft management company and fixed base operation nearly 40 years ago. The company is proud to be the world’s first managed aircraft company focusing on super-mid and large cabin aircraft for private and business travel. With nearly four decades of experience, the company has established the industry's brightest and most capable group of professionals. The talented team, combined with industry-leading technology infrastructure, is uniquely positioned to handle every aspect of modern aircraft operations.
They are currently recruiting for a Nextant 400XTi Captain job in Cleveland, OH.
What Is In It For You
Salary: $150,000/yr; DOE
Position Type: Permanent - Full-time
Benefits: Full medical, dental, vision, LTD/STD 401K + 6% match
A Day In The Life of a Nextant 400XTi Captain
The position you are applying for is expected to effectively wear many hats resulting in a concierge service level experience with roles ranging from professional aviator to in-flight service provider. This position is a dedicated crew position, flying the same Nextant 400XTi. You will support a Part 91/Part 135 operation flying approximately 300 hours a year. You are expected to live by the company’s three fundamental principles: Employees are the foundation of a service organization; fanatical attention to detail; and we ask everyone to make their decisions with long-term relationships in mind.
Essential Duties of The Nextant 400XTi Captain
- Responsible for the safe and efficient conduct of assigned flight schedules and adherence to all regulatory and manufacturer’s rules and guidelines.
- Greet passengers pre-flight, make introductions and brief them on the specific flight/trip, verify itinerary/provide passengers with weather updates and safety briefings, and explain any changes to the itinerary.
- Act as a liaison for passengers and Corporate Wings from the time the passengers arrive at the FBO until they have safely landed at their destination and have departed the final FBO.
- Must deliver as needed, in-flight service including the handling of alcohol And the benefit of catering as well as the proper loading and stowing of all baggage.
- Maintained the cabin's integrity by cleaning, organizing, and stocking before each trip.
- Other duties as assigned depending on the assignment.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- BE-400 type rating preferred
- Must have a US ATP License
- 3,000 total flight hours minimum, of which 1,500 hours as a PIC Must be able to pass First Class Medical
- FAA A/P or Aircraft Maintenance Engineer license a plus
Other Essential Qualifications:
- Unrestricted ability to travel worldwide
- Must reside within 3 hours of KIAD
- Required to work varying hours, including day and night, weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- Able to manage rest always to be prepared for flight duty during their tour.
- Service-oriented with a neat, well-groomed appearance and a demonstrated ability to make a positive impression, including a strong capability to effectively interact with passengers.
- Must demonstrate the ability to make quick and accurate decisions while paying close attention to detail, both technically and from a passenger-service perspective.
If you are interested in the Nextant 400XTi Captain job in Cleveland, OH, apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC are those of an Employment Agency
Total Aviation Staffing, LLCSterling, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.