Mobile Support Unit Aircraft Technician - Aircraft Mechanic
- $58 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Do you want to be a part of a team of aviation innovators who are helping change the industry landscape?
Our client is looking for a world-class Mobile Support Unit Aircraft Technician to join their team of dedicated and passionate professionals, fueled by the most powerful brand in private aviation, as they continue their mission of democratizing the private aviation space through cutting-edge technology and innovative product and service offerings.
They are currently recruiting for a Mobile Support Unit Aircraft Technician - Aircraft Mechanic job in:
- Teterboro, NJ
- Broomfield ,CO
- Boston, MA
- Cincinnati, OH
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Fletcher, NC.
What Is In It For You
Salary: $58 per hour, depending on location and experience
Position Type: Permanent - Full-time
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, Vacation Pay, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay, 401(k).
A Day In The Life of a Mobile Support Unit Aircraft Technician - Aircraft Mechanic
The position you are applying for will perform a variety of aircraft modifications and maintenance functions on AOG aircraft on road trips. Your duties include advanced troubleshooting, removal, and installation of airframe components, landing gear, engine components, electrical components, control systems, and any other maintenance requirements required to return the aircraft to service.
Essential Duties of The Mobile Support Unit Aircraft Technician - Aircraft Mechanic
- Must be able to communicate effectively with scheduling, flight crews, Technical Support, vendors, and leadership.
- Perform maintenance and servicing of all aircraft mechanical and avionics systems.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently to perform assigned maintenance and avionics tasks.
- Responsible to coordinate/order, receive and inspect all tooling and materials needed to service the aircraft, prior to use/installation.
- Responsible for inspecting the MSU truck, tools for calibration/operation, stocking levels, and hazmat.
- Arranges the shipment of all core units and tooling back to the proper location.
- Properly completes work order signoffs, logbook entries, shift turnovers, expense reports, and all other paperwork in a timely manner.
- Ensures that all work accomplished meets quality standards, maintenance manual, and company policies.
- Establishes and maintains a professional working relationship and promotes the company brand positively when interacting with others.
- Properly identifies (tags) parts and equipment. Stores aircraft components and other property securely and safely.
- Operates and supervises the use of special support equipment used in the removal and installation of major components.
- Coordinates with Line Service and FBO ops to schedule movement of aircraft and assist with movement of aircraft.
- Provides regular updates on aircraft status and all support activity to MCC and leadership, as needed.
- Reliable, self-motivated, and able to deal with stressful situations and timelines while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Assists in training new/junior employees.
- Responsible for maintaining company training requirements.
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Valid Driver’s License required; no DUI/DWIs within the last five years.
- 4+ years combined experience in inspection, maintenance, or servicing of corporate-type aircraft.
- 2+ years of Citation XL, Citation X, Beechcraft King Air, or Hawker Beechcraft 400XP aircraft experience, preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of inspection and maintenance procedures for the noted aircraft models and systems.
- FCC license preferred.
- Formal training (Flight Safety Maintenance initial) in the Beechcraft King Air, Citation XL, Citation X, or Hawker Beechcraft 400XP, preferred.
If you are interested in the Mobile Support Unit Aircraft Technician - Aircraft Mechanic job in Teterboro, NJ, Burbank, CA, Boston, MA, Sterling, VA, Cincinnati, OH, Salt Lake City, UT, and Fletcher, NC., apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC are those of an Employment Agency
Total Aviation Staffing, LLCCincinnati, OH
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.