- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, and goal-oriented individuals for an immediate opening as Master Scheduler.
Our client is a world-renowned, single-source provider of production and automated assembly systems for the aerospace and defense industry.
They produce a full suite of both mold and assembly tooling required for the aerospace manufacturing market, including the largest Invar molds ever made— making them the largest tooling group in the industry.
They work with their customers to develop their project and see it through, from process engineering to build and installation, to ensure it is an efficient and cost-effective solution. In addition, they offer a wide range of services, such as project management, process engineering, design and build, installation, training, and warranty support.
As a result, they are able to provide their clients with a complete turnkey solution that meets their specific needs.
What Is In It For You
Salary: $65k-88k/yr depending on relevant industry experience.
Benefits: Paid (individual) health insurance, life, and disability insurance, and paid vacation and sick time.
A Day In The Life of a Master Scheduler
The Master Scheduler supports the timely coordination of resources to meet the customer
requirements and on-time delivery.
Essential Job Functions For The Master Scheduler In Macomb, MI:
- Collaborate with functional leads to establish schedules and plans that allocate available
resources in most efficient manner
- Creating Line of Balance for each project and following progress on floor to identify risk
- Maintain schedules and analyze capacity, revising as needed and alerting appropriate
staff of schedule changes or delays and recommending resource/schedule plan changes
- Manage and maintain ERP system – from project launch through final closure following
- Prepare and maintain detailed layouts of buildings and equipment; utilize floor layout to
plan upcoming project placement within plant or shop floor
- Manage project schedules and work with program management on all changes
- Recommend opportunities for improvement to leadership
- Performs other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a GED or High School Diploma
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in a technical manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of experience within PLM and ERP systems (SAP Preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US
Person” as defined by 22.C.F.R. § is required
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM
- Excellent organization, planning and analytical skills
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels within
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge and experience in aerospace industry
- Experience with conventional machines, jig and fixture manufacturing preferred
This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC are those of an Employment Agency
Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
Get fresh Integrated Master Scheduler jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.