MRO Sales Manager
- $70,000 to $90,000 Yearly
Do you want to be a part of a team of aviation innovators who are helping change the industry landscape?
Our client was in 2005; it is an internationally recognized and trusted leader in aviation maintenance. They attribute their success to their outstanding service and value, our growth in capabilities and certifications, their continual investment in new technologies, and our focus on the heart of their business – their Customer.
They are currently recruiting for an MRO Sales Manager job in Tucson, AZ.
What Is In It For You
Salary: $70,000 to $90,000 DOE + Commission.
Position Type: Permanent - Full-time
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, Vacation Pay, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay, 401(k)
A Day In The Life of an MRO Sales Manager
The position you are applying for is to grow maintenance and AOG services for turbine engine repair and aircraft storage services. You will seek new prospects, create relationships, work up quotes, and schedule jobs. Your position will support the customer’s experience from initial contact and sales negotiation to completion of the work scope.
Essential Duties of The MRO Sales Manager
- Research market trends and pricing and identify AIM’s current market share and areas of opportunity
- Meet/exceed established sales goals:
- Support and grow existing business
- Develop new business
- Work closely with Operations to define work scopes
- Prepare quotes and proposed service schedule
- Coordinate, schedule, and attend industry conferences and meetings
- Provide routine and timely updates to the CFO and DOM
- Perform all duties as directed by Sales Director, CFO, or DOM
- Possess previous sales experience at an MRO facility, Airline, Leasing Company, or equivalent.
- Must have a technical understanding of commercial aircraft and turbine engines. Hands-on technician experience is a plus.
- The ideal candidate will bring a background in aviation maintenance and an established list of industry contacts to hit the ground running.
- Attentive listener
- Independent worker
- Team player
- Excellent communicator (in-person meetings conferences, remote conferences, telephone, email)
- Good traveler
- Computer skills
- Attention to detail
- 3-5 years minimum proven technical sales experience in MRO sales
- Established industry network for MRO maintenance
- Aviation Technical degree experience (AP certificate preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work/life experience (Degree concentration in sales or business management preferred)
If you are interested in the MRO Sales Manager job in Tucson, AZ, apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC are those of an Employment Agency
Total Aviation Staffing, LLCTucson, AZ
BusinessView All Total Aviation Staffing, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.