Flight Support Agent / Flight Planner
- Posted: 1 day ago
- $25 to $31 Hourly
Our client model aimed to revolutionize and modernize the private aviation experience with a vision to ensure seamless travel with maximum efficiency.
Over the past two decades, we have invented asset-right flying solutions by giving clients access to a global fleet while paying only for the hours they need.
Job Title: Flight Support Agent / Flight Planner
Location: Columbus, OH USA or Remote
Salary Range: $25-$31 /h
The Flight Support Agent's main role is to take care of all the operational aspects of logistics and ground services of each flight.
The Flight Planner's main role is to take care of all the flight planning aspects of each flight under the responsibility of our clients team and to deliver the final flight package / briefing to the flight crews.
They are also responsible for communicating any potential issues to the Supervisor and/or Client Services in a timely manner and to continuously keep the partner AOC`s Tactical Controllers up to date on the status and the particulars of each flight plan.
We are looking for Flight Support Agents/Flight Planners to join us in Ohio, Columbus with the option for remote work after successful completion of paid training in Malta and Ohio.
Reporting to the Flight Supervisor, your duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining Global View updated to guarantee smooth communication with partner AOC`s Tactical team, Sales and Client Services
- Planning and Logistics
- Arranging Ground Handling and services, airport slots and fuel for all flights as required by established procedures.
- Liaising with external providers (handling agents, FBOs, fuel suppliers, Civil Aviation Authorities, customs, etc.) concerning any ground services arrangements or operational requirements.
- Requesting Overflight and Landing Permits for all flights as required by established procedures.
- Submitting flight, crew and passenger information to Customs and Border agencies.
- Flight Planning
- Alternate and Route selection as well as profile and speed planning within the performance limitations of each aircraft type, while observing and applying the highest levels of safety standards at all times.
- ETOPS and long-haul flight planning.
- Preparation of flight packages including operational flight plan, weather briefing and charts, NOTAMs, performance data and any other documentation relevant to each flight.
- Ensuring that all documents sent to the crews comply with all relevant international, national regulations, company procedures and regulations laid down in the applicable AOC`s Operations Manuals
- Mass and balance calculations, if required.
- Provide the most accurate and actual information on the status of flights during the planning stage (e.g. flight times, fuel stop locations and potential issues en-route).
- Monitor weather globally and identify flights potentially affected by weather related hazards.
- Liaise and coordinate directly with the AOC`s Tactical Controllers on the status of the preparation and communicate all discrepancies and any non-standard preparation on a timely manner.
- Ensure that all of the above is fulfilled efficiently, always within safety boundaries and with the customer’s satisfaction in mind at all times.
• In-depth knowledge of the Business Aviation environment ideally in Ground Operations, Flight Dispatch, Flight Planning;
• You’re able to maintain accuracy, a strong attention to detail and deliver punctually even when working under pressure.
• Excellent English language skills that will enable you to communicate clearly with your stakeholders
With excellent development opportunities, this visible role can provide a great career into the wider operations team. Be part of the world’s leading global business aviation company and apply today.
This role requires being authorized to work in the United States.
This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC are those of an Employment Agency
Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
TravelView all jobs at Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?