Continuous Improvement Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager that is looking to work with one of the leading aerospace precision machined components manufacturers?
Do you want to be part of an Aerospace and Defense company that has been supplying flight critical and other sophisticated parts and assemblies to Prime Defense and Commercial aerospace manufacturers for over 50 years?
Our client is looking for an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager that is data and process-driven; knowledgeable about the purchase-to-pay process; exceptionally organized, analytical, and collaborative; able to translate raw data into actionable and prioritized plans.
You’ll be functionally responsible for the development and presentation of the training curriculum, connected to and driven by the organization’s Continuous Improvement and Quality programs.
Further, you will liaise with executives and others on related enhancement opportunities and integrate those into a comprehensive project management approach, keeping the organization updated and on-task.
To be considered for this position you must have a Manufacturing background.
Having an Aerospace background is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or advanced studies
- 3 – 7 years related experience, including project management and knowledge of financial analytical
- Strong experience designing and implementing process improvements, Six Sigma or Lean certification required
- Experience developing training curriculum
- Ability to influence, with strong communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Salary: up to $120,000
- Medical, RX, Hospitalization - 100% Employer paid (Single through Family coverage)
- Dental - 100% Employer paid (Single through Family coverage)
- Life Insurance - 100% Employer paid
- Long Term Disability - 100% Employer paid
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Pay
Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Total Aviation Staffing, LLC