Avionics Wiring Technician II
- $22 to $35 Hourly
- Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Our client is a leader in aircraft solutions they have an exciting opportunity for an Avionics Wiring Technician II.
Since 1936 they have been a world-class provider of comprehensive and customer-focused solutions for business aviation.
Their vision, building partnerships that last, applies to their employees as well as their customers.
As an Avionics Wiring Technician II, you will be part of a team working to provide outstanding products and services to their customers.
Salary Range: $22 - $40 depending on experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance (STD), Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD), Voluntary Benefits, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA), 401k
This hands-on position is responsible for assisting with installations, troubleshooting and repairing, and other general tasks related to the maintenance, installations, and repair of Avionics systems and components on a variety of aircraft product models in a safe and clean work environment according to the manufacturer's specifications, company-approved procedures, and customer specifications.
Essential functions of this position include:
- Assists in, and learns, high-quality installation, troubleshooting, and repair of aircraft avionic systems and components on a variety of aircraft production models using proper hand tools, specialized equipment, and support equipment, in a timely, clean, safe, and professional manner with no rework.
- Records all work performed as OJT for record and development.
- Accurately orders general components & parts, supports turn-in and record of removed parts, supports delivery and record of received parts as needed and directed.
- Performs minor troubleshooting and repair of aircraft avionics systems and components in relation to system installation.
- Prepares various documents for record-keeping purposes, as required by Company policies, FAA Approved Repair Station and Quality Control Manuals, All FAA regulations (FARs), OEM Aircraft Manufacturer Manuals, etc. to include turnovers and personal training logs.
- Demonstrates proficiency of Elliott Aviation work order system by completing accurate and timely discrepancies and corrective action statements.
- Consistently Locate and use appropriate technical data per system installation manual requirements and follows verbal instructions to complete assigned installation tasks.
- Builds and develops personal quality avionics installations and support techniques based on OJT experience to improve in proficiency and quality.
- Supports maintains and complies with all Environmental, Health, and Safety, for federal, OSHA, state, and local regulations.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned by management
Top candidates will possess excellent attention to detail, have a strong mechanical aptitude, positive attitude and good verbal communication skills.
Other requirements include:
- FCC license preferred
- High school graduate or equivalency degree required.
- Knowledge and understanding of FARs 43, 91, 135, 145.
- Four years related avionics installation experience preferred.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Our client is an equal employment opportunity employer and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Total Aviation Staffing, LLCMinnesota Lake, MN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.