- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you want to be a part of a team of aviation innovators who are helping change the industry landscape?
Our client is an internationally recognized and trusted leader in aviation maintenance. The company attributes its success to its outstanding service and value, its growth in capabilities and certifications, its continual investment in new technologies, and its focus on the heart of the business.
They are currently recruiting for an Avionics Technician job in Coolidge, AZ.
What Is In It For You
Position Type: Permanent - Full-time
Benefits: 7 paid holidays per year, paid vacation & sick leave, 401K & Cash Balance Plans, as well as medical, dental, vision & disability insurance, and retention bonuses.
A Day In The Life of an Avionics Technician
The position you are applying for makes you part of the operations team. You will be performing the following, including but not limited to: Functions assigned in the inspection, adjusting, assembly, disassembly, repair, cleaning, and calibration of aircraft avionics equipment.
Essential Duties of The Avionics Technician
- Research technical data and perform inspection, testing, adjusting, and repairing of avionics equipment, such as radar, radio, navigation, autopilot, and compass systems, installed in aircraft in accordance with applicable maintenance manuals, FAA regulations, and AIM policies and procedures.
- Accomplished maintenance actions are concisely and accurately recorded on repair station and/or customer-provided approved documents.
- Inspects components of avionics equipment for defects, such as loose connections and frayed wire, and for accuracy of assembly and installation. Tests avionics equipment under simulated or actual operating conditions to determine performance and airworthiness, using test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, digital meters and counters, and circuit analyzers.
- Adjusts, repairs, or replaces defective components based on analysis of test results, following blueprints, schematics, handbooks, and other technical documents.
- Calibrates installed or repaired equipment to prescribed specifications.
- Ability to organize and plan work adhering to deadlines; attention to detail and mathematical skills; ability to read, write, and understand the English language and to follow verbal and written instruction; ability to interpret and apply technical data; ability to operate applicable equipment; ability to work with or without supervision.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Post-secondary education or training in aircraft maintenance.
- One to three years of experience in related aircraft avionics preferred.
- A or A&P License and/or FCC License preferred. A valid driver’s license is required.
- Requires sitting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time. Requires frequent bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling, balancing and reaching above shoulder level. Requires occasional crawling, climbing, lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling weight up to 50 pounds. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
- Exposure to high-intensity noise levels, extreme changes in temperature, electrical charges and radar waves, materials identified on Material Safety Data Sheets, and working around moving machinery.
- Successful candidates must be willing to travel as needed both domestically internationally
Compensation: DOE (based on experience/qualifications)
All job offers are subject to a clean pre-employment drug screen (for safety-sensitive positions) background checks.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender,sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & amp; business need.
If you are interested in the Avionics Technician job in Coolidge, AZ, apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC are those of an Employment Agency
Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
TravelView all jobs at Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
Get fresh Aviation Avionics Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.