Aviation Project Manager
- Posted: 25 days ago
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, and goal-oriented individuals for an immediate opening as a Project Manager.
Our client manufactures business aircraft alongside some of the world’s most advanced fighter jets, the legendary Mirage and Rafale.
Their business jets is widely regarded as the world’s most technologically advanced aircraft. Their business jets are renowned for their quality, performance, and efficiency and represent over 50% of the company’s revenue.
They employ the most dedicated individuals in the aviation industry. They understand that their employees are their most valuable asset and the key to their success. There is a unifying pride in being recognized as a member of their family, where they share values, ideas, and team spirit.
What Is In It For You
Salary: depending on relevant industry experience.
Benefits: Paid (individual) health insurance, life, and disability insurance, and paid vacation and sick time.
Relocation: Open to paying relocation costs.
A Day In The Life of a Project Manager
Manages multiple, concurrent projects of small to moderate size while successfully reaching their objectives. May assist a more senior project manager in the management of large, complex projects. Understands key functional processes for the relevant projects. Understands and ensures compliance to DFJ standards for project management.
Essential Job Functions For The Project Manager In Little Rock, Arkansas:
- Achieve project success by managing all activities of a project lifecycle to deliver/realize desired outcome(s) (time, budget, quality and benefits wise).
- Initiation: identify stakeholders, determine objectives and scope, identify staffing needs, kick-off project, etc.
- Planning: create the Project Management Plan, refine the scope, develop and publish the schedule, identify and evaluate risks, etc.
- Execution: acquire project team, manage project team, direct project work, manage communications, conduct procurements, etc.
- Monitoring Controlling: perform integrated change management, monitor scope, schedule, costs and quality progress, stakeholder’s engagement, etc.
- Closure: confirm acceptance of deliverables, archive project documentation, release project team, close financial, etc.
- The Project Manager may be assigned a focus area such as, but not limited to:
- Business Transformation Integration (IT, Facilities, Industrial, Organizational Change Management, etc.)
- Aircraft Management or New Programs Management
- Develop and release all project management related documentation.
- Provide regular, accurate and timely project status to PMO management and other stakeholders as required.
- Mentor less experienced project managers, within the department and outside (i.e. delegated projects), to develop a culture of project management and ensure compliance to procedures.
- Maintain his/her PMP (or equivalent) certification.
- Promotes business transformation activities across the organization with positive communication and demeanor.
- Support the PMO Manager in the creation and maintenance of the Transformation roadmap
Required Skills, Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Manufacturing Engineering or related. May substitute years of completed relevant education from an accredited college or university for relevant work experience. 1 year of education = 2 years of experience.
- Five (5) years of experience with projects and/or project management as a project team member.
- Must currently have PMP or CAPM certification or be able to obtain within 18 months of hire date.
- Must possess strong analytical skills: ability to gather, synthesize and present accurate and meaningful information to any level of hierarchy, ability to challenge situations and create information from data, and the ability to understand the impact of projects within a global strategy.
- Strong interpersonal skills working with a diverse team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with stakeholders at different levels.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Strong ability to resolve project issues.
- Proficiency in use of common computer tools including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project or similar.
- Must be able to function throughout the total facility with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Advanced degree
- Experience building and administering project plans in Microsoft Project or other project management tool
- Business analysis experience
- Ability to speak and understand French
- Experience with multiple management methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc)
If you are interested in the Project Manager In Little Rock, Arkansas, apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC are those of an Employment Agency
Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
AddressLittle Rock, AR
TravelView all jobs at Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?