Aircraft Structures Technician
- Posted: 14 hours ago
- $27 to $37 Hourly
We are currently recruiting for an Aircraft Structures Technician for one of our clients.
Join their team of dedicated and passionate professionals, fueled by the most powerful brand in private aviation, as they continue their mission of democratizing the private aviation space through cutting-edge technology and innovative product and service offerings.
They empower and retain diverse talent and recognize their employees’ unique perspectives and skills taking pride in helping their employees develop a meaningful and exciting career path.
What Is In It For You
Salary: $25.00/hour - $37.50/hour, depending on relevant industry experience.
Benefits: Paid (individual) health insurance, life, and disability insurance, and paid vacation and sick time.
Relocation: Open to paying relocation costs.
OUR CLIENTS STORY
Our client is the leading brand in private aviation, they’re the only company in the industry to offer a total private aviation solution that includes world-class safety, service, and flexibility through on-demand flights, membership programs, corporate solutions, aircraft management, whole aircraft sales, and commercial travel benefits through a strategic partnership with Delta Air Lines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS FOR AIRCRAFT STRUCTURES TECHNICIANS:
A Day In The Life of an Aircraft Structures Technician
- Fabricating sheet metals for replacing worn aircraft body parts, flight control surfaces, fuel cell and tank cleaning and restoration, pylon and windshield replacements with strict dimension tolerances and compliance to FAA maintenance bulletins, based on supplied engineering blueprints.
- Operate gas-based Arc welding equipment, brazing equipment, centering tools, riveting tools and other prescribed sheet metal and structures maintenance tools.
- Maintain adequate number and quality of tools necessary to perform assigned tasks.
- Remove dented or worn-out aircraft sheet metal and structural parts.
- Cut, trim, bend and smooth sheet metal parts, ensuring proper fit within tolerances and clearance of parts.
- Understand and interpret engineering blueprints, illustrations, and specifications to determine layouts, sequences of operations, identities and relationships of parts.
- Complete assigned tasks properly and timely in accordance with the policies and procedures set forth in the manual.
- Complete all paperwork related to assigned tasks properly and timely.
- Ensure proper Required Inspection item procedures are adhered to and to notify the Manager of Maintenance or the Quality Assurance Coordinator upon completion.
- Understand and follow procedures out of the aircraft manufacture’s maintenance manuals.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the Supervisor or Maintenance, Manager of Maintenance or higher authority.
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate required.
- Active, valid Driver’s License required.
- High school diploma, or GED required.
- Sheet metal and fabrication experience.
- Ability to read and interpret aircraft drawing and schematics.
- Must own and provide a minimum set of tools.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must be able to exercise good judgement in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals.
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised at any time.
- Must be able to lift and move items of 70 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to bend and/or squat repeatedly and stand for long periods of time.
If you are interested in the Aircraft Structures Technician apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC are those of an Employment Agency
Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
TravelView all jobs at Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?