Aircraft Structural Design Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Salary Range: $75,000- $90,000 with full benefits
As an Aircraft Structural Design Engineer you will Develop 3D models and draft complex detailed drawings, sketches, and profiles used in the planning and construction of the aircraft.
Able to follow directions from senior management to conceive of or create form and design variations for consideration.
- Desirable to have a degree or certification in Drafting and Design.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually.
- Minimum 5 years of Design experience in the aerospace, automotive or mechanical engineering fields.
Essential Knowledge & Skills to fill the Aircraft Structural Design Engineer Role
- Advanced drafting skills and working knowledge of drawings.
- Full understanding of the model-based definition of the product.
- Familiarity with ASME Y14.41-2012, ASME Y14.41-2012 and ASME Y14.5-2009 (or similar standards) symbols and definition methods, such as Geometry Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Proficient in SolidWorks 3D CAD. Proficient in SolidWorks PDM is desired – Training will be provided if required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must possess good written and oral presentation skills and the ability to communicate ideas effectively to coworkers, senior management.
This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC are those of an Employment Agency.
Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
TravelView all jobs at Total Aviation Staffing, LLC