Aircraft Maintenance Technician A&P
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently recruiting for an Aircraft Maintenance Technician (A&P) job for one of our clients in Minneapolis, MN area.
You will be working in a team of dedicated and passionate professionals, that have been in the industry for more than 30 years. They provide safe, reliable, worry-free private jet charters with the help of their dedicated mechanics.
They empower and retain diverse talent and recognize their employees’ unique perspectives and skills.
What Is In It For You
Salary: Competitive pay; depending on relevant industry experience.
Benefits: 401(k) matching / Dental insurance / Health insurance / Health savings account/ Paid time off
OUR CLIENTS STORY
Our client has more than 40 years flying corporate, personal, cargo and air ambulance flights. Giving the customer luxury of corporate air travel in a private, secure, hassle-free comfortable setting. They also provide safe, reliable, worry-free private jet charters. A positive safety culture is the focal cornerstone of their company. Their highly experienced team is committed to providing an exceptional travel experience, every time.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS FOR THE AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN IN MINNEAPOLIS, MN:
A Day in the Life of an Aircraft Maintenance Technician
You will be working in a FAA part 145 Repair Station. Your primary operation involves maintaining and repairing our associated Part 135 Charter Aircraft, performing maintenance on outside customer aircraft also.
- Perform Phase, Annual and 200-hour inspections. Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain Beechcraft King Air, Beech jet, Pilatus, Cessna Turbine and Turboprop aircraft.
- Provide maintenance support to 135 Charter aircraft in an effort to avoid aircraft down time.
- Complete paperwork for aircraft maintenance to include Work orders, return to service, company Repair Station manuals, FAA forms, Service Bulletins and AD’s.
- Starting, running, and taxiing many different airframes.
- Perform sheet metal repair, painting, engine vibration analysis and propeller balancing.
- Installing Medical and Cargo Configurations.
- Engine HOT section inspections
- A&P license and High school diploma or equivalent
- Must own tools required to perform job functions
- Highly motivated and a self-starter with excellent communication
- Work effectively with minimal supervision after initial training completion
- Complete on-going Repair Station training
- Pass pre-employment DOT Drug testing and random testing
- Must meet the physical requirements to perform job functions including the ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to read and wright English. Be able to comprehend and apply information contained in technical manuals.
If you are interested in Aircraft Maintenance Technician job apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing; LLC are those of an Employment Agency
Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
TravelView all jobs at Total Aviation Staffing, LLC