Aircraft Maintenance Quality Control Inspector
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30 to $54 Hourly
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Control Inspector for one of our clients.
Join their team of dedicated and passionate professionals, fueled by the most powerful brand in private aviation, as they continue their mission of democratizing the private aviation space through cutting-edge technology and innovative product and service offerings.
They empower and retain diverse talent and recognize their employees’ unique perspectives and skills taking pride in helping their employees develop a meaningful and exciting career path.
What Is In It For You
Salary: $30hour - $54.00/hour, depending on relevant industry experience and location.
Benefits: Paid (individual) health insurance, life, and disability insurance, and paid vacation and sick time.
- Elkhart, IN
- Burbank, CA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Erlanger, KY
- Broomfield, CO
OUR CLIENTS STORY
Our client is the leading brand in private aviation, they’re the only company in the industry to offer a total private aviation solution that includes world-class safety, service, and flexibility through on-demand flights, membership programs, corporate solutions, aircraft management, whole aircraft sales, and commercial travel benefits through a strategic partnership with Delta Air Lines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS FOR QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
- Ensure that repair station records, work order reports and forms are completed properly prior to releasing product for return to service.
- Assist in determining that no defective, unserviceable or unairworthy parts are installed in any component or article released by the repair station.
- Execute and maintain the list of Service Difficulty Reports by properly completing and submitting the report within 96 hours.
- Complete all required FAA form 337’s and submit them to the Manager of Maintenance Technical Services.
- Perform the final acceptance of all incoming material, new parts, suppliers and airworthiness of articles on which work has been performed outside the repair station by contract.
- Perform airworthiness inspections on articles of which work has been performed outside the repair station.
- Perform preliminary, hidden damage, in-progress and final inspections on all articles processed by the repair station.
- Oversee the proper tagging and identification of all parts and components to ensure that rejected or non-repairable parts are properly marked, quarantined and rendered unusable.
- Proper and timely completion of assigned tasks in accordance with the policies and procedures set forth in the manual.
- Perform Preliminary Package Review of assigned Outsource Maintenance for the 135 certificates
- Provide oversite for the Calibrated Tooling Program.
- Ensure proper Required Inspection Item procedures are adhered to and to notify the Director of Quality or the Manager of Aircraft Maintenance upon completion.
- To understand and follow procedures out of the aircraft manufacture maintenance manuals.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the Director of Quality or higher authority.
- Performs inspections on assigned maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alterations in a professional manner, ensuring the quality of workmanship meets standard industry practices and complies with manufactures specifications, applicable CFR’s and company procedures.
- Be familiar with inspection methods, techniques and equipment used in their specialty to determine quality or airworthiness.
- High school diploma, or GED required
- Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license
- 1-year experience as a maintenance supervisor and/or inspector.
- Inspection Authorization is preferred.
- CFR 145 Repair Station experience preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable of the FAR’s.
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds and /or more on a regular basis.
- Must be able to bend and/or squat repeatedly and stand for long periods of time.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends.
If you are interested in the Lead Aircraft Maintenance Technician (A&P) apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC are those of an Employment Agency
Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at Total Aviation Staffing, LLC