Aircraft Engine Technician I - A&P Mechanic
- Posted: 2 days ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly
Do you want to be a part of a team of aviation innovators who are helping change the industry landscape?
Our client is an internationally recognized and trusted leader in aviation maintenance. The company attributes their success to their outstanding service and value, their growth in capabilities and certifications, their continual investment in new technologies, and their focus on the heart of the business.
They are currently recruiting for an Aircraft Engine Technician I job in Tucson, AZ.
What Is In It For You
Position Type: Permanent - Full-time
Benefits: 7 paid holidays per year, paid vacation & sick leave, 401K & Cash Balance Plans, as well as medical, dental, vision & disability insurance, and retention bonuses.
A Day In The Life of an Aircraft Engine Technician I
The position you are applying for makes you a part of the operations team. You will be assisting with the following, including but not limited to: Removal/Repair/Installation of engine modules; Top Bottom Case Repairs; Removal Installation of Engines; Removal Installation of QEC; AD & SB Modifications; Borescope Inspections; Boroblend Repairs; Engine Runs; NDT; Engine Preservation; Parking, Preservation Storage of Aircraft; general shop work other tasks as required.
Essential Duties of The Aircraft Engine Technician I
- Able to read, understand follow ESM AMM manual instructions
- Assist with the disassembly, test, repair reassemble engine, engine modules components
- Assist with the removal installation of various aircraft engines across multiple platforms
- Assist with the parking, preservation storage of various aircraft
- Willingness to work as team member the ability to learn
- Excellent work ethic
- 1-3 years’ experience as an Aircraft/Engine Technician/Mechanic
- High school diploma or GED
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience working in MRO organization
- Airframe & Powerplant / Powerplant License
- Forklift Operator Certification
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Working Conditions:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Engine shop fieldwork in all weather conditions
- Successful candidates must be willing to travel as needed both domestically internationally
Compensation: DOE (based on experience/qualifications)
All job offers are subject to a clean pre-employment drug screen (for safety-sensitive positions) background checks.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & amp; business need.
If you are interested in the Aircraft Engine Technician I job in Tucson, AZ, apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC are those of an Employment Agency
Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
TravelView all jobs at Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?