Aircraft Engine Mechanic - Powerplant Technician (A&P)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Engine Field Service Technician (A&P) job in Dallas, TX.
You’ll be working with the world’s largest independent jet engine MRO company providing OEM licensed engine & aftermarket maintenance services worldwide.
You’ll provide level one maintenance services in-shop and on the wing at domestic and international locations to meet customer’s needs for fast, reliable, and timely maintenance support
What Is In It For You
Salary: Competitive Salary
Benefits: Health care, dental and vision coverages offered; 401(k) with company match 50% to a maximum of 2%; two weeks of vacation (with increases based on time with the company), plus ten days of PTO time annually, and eligibility for company discretionary bonuses.
Relocation: They'll offer relocation assistance on a case-by-case basis.
OUR CLIENTS STORY
Our client is part of the world’s largest independent jet engine MRO company based in Germany providing OEM licensed engine & aftermarket maintenance services worldwide. They have over 80 years of experience in the design, development, and production of jet engine components and modules. They are part of a fast-growing global network of On-Site Services Plus organizations.
Utilizing 40+ years of technical, financial, material management, engine leasing, and logistic support experience and expertise available through their network partners around the globe, they minimize the need for costly engine overhauls, reduce aircraft and/or engine downtime, and increase operational reliability for their valued customers.
As an experienced A&P Licensed Field Service Technician, you'll perform engine repairs and module-level work scopes both in the Maintenance shop and in the field, domestically and internationally. Job duties include a large range of maintenance from service bulletin and AD compliance to inspections and repairs and disassembly to module swaps.
You must maintain a high level of performance and integrity and be an effective team player with leadership potential. You should have experience with the following work scopes: borescope inspections, compressor top & bottom case repairs, module removal and installation, engine change & QEC, AD and SB modifications, hot section replacements, configuration change, fan blade replacement, lease return, and pre-buy inspections.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS FOR THE COMMERCIAL ENGINE FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN POSITION IN DALLAS, TX:
A Day In The Life of a Commercial Engine Field Service Technician (A&P)
- A&P License Required– no exceptions.
- Large engine experience in a setting other than line maintenance.
- Military experience is acceptable if the experience is from an engine shop background.
- Prefer shop, modular, or field service experience with the following engines:
- Understands and can comply with the FAA requirements of return to service of engines and aircraft
- Able to read, understand and follow OEM manual instructions
- Work as both a team member and team leader
- Willingness to take responsibility and lead work scopes
- Comply with FAA and company policies and procedures
- Excellent work ethic and motivation for a high standard of work
- Leadership qualities
- Ability to learn as well as teach others on work scopes
- Represent the company in a professional manner and reflect a positive image with customers
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Passport Required
- Global Travel as required, can be up to 40%
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
If you are interested in the Commercial Engine Field Service Technician (A&P) job in Dallas, TX apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC are those of an Employment Agency
Total Aviation Staffing, LLCBoston, MA
TravelView All Total Aviation Staffing, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.