A&P Mechanic - Overhaul Technician
- $29 to $35 Hourly
Since 1946, our client has been providing global repair and overhaul services to regional aircraft, as well as many of the world's military operators of large transport propeller aircraft.
Today, our client is respected worldwide as an industry leader among customers and competitors alike. Clients throughout the world count on them because they know they receive superior expertise, honest scheduling, and unsurpassed reliability in propeller support.
Our client doesn’t just provide jobs, they provide careers. They offer the opportunity to earn competitive wages, receive quality benefits and other value-added services that are unique, and make this a special place to work.
To be a part of their highly skilled workforce, apply to be one of their Internal Oil Control (AERO) - Overhaul Technicians!
What Is In It For You
Salary: $29-35/hour depending on relevant industry experience.
Benefits: Medica, Dental, Vision, Employer sponsored Life/AD&D insurance, Short Term, and Long Term Disability Insurance.
A Day In The Life of an Internal Oil Control (AERO) - Overhaul Technician
As the Internal Oil Control (AERO) - Overhaul Technician, you will be responsible for the overhaul and repair of hydraulic components utilized in the propeller system. This includes evaluation, teardown, inspection, assembly, and testing of units per Manual, Service Bulletin and Directives, and other duties in standard time.
Essential Job Functions For The Internal Oil Control (AERO) - Overhaul Technician In Kent, WA:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include some or all of the following and are not intended to be all-inclusive. The client reserves the right to change, add or delete responsibilities and duties as seen fit. An employee's specific job duties, priorities, and performance expectations are detailed in his/her individual performance plan.
- Disassemble and tear down propeller component assemblies.
- Setup and use manual machining equipment, hand tools, measuring equipment, (micrometers, indicators, calipers), hydraulic presses, and plastic media blast equipment
- Responsible for the operation and light maintenance of hydraulic test benches.
- Perform light maintenance of equipment as needed
Minimum Work Experience:
- Preferred but not required: Aerospace-related experience; military aircraft maintenance experience; prop maintenance experience.
- 0-2 years experience in MRO, assembly, or production environments; Experience using shot peening, grit blasting, and various types of lathes and grinders.
- 2-3 years experience with machine shop functions; manual machines, mills, and lathes
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Airframe and Powerplant license
If you are interested in the Internal Oil Control (AERO) - Overhaul Technician job in Kent, Washington, apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC are those of an Employment Agency.
Total Aviation Staffing, LLCSeattle, WA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.