A&P Mechanic - Aircraft Mechanic
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you want to be a part of a team of aviation innovators who are helping change the industry landscape?
Our client is recognized as a premier geospatial, mapping, and data services provider, supplying accurate and precise digital information on time and within budget. By combining tried and true photogrammetric principles with state-of-the-art technology, they provide our clients with reliable, accurate geospatial data and solid value. Since its incorporation over 60 years ago, the company has grown from a startup aerial photography firm to one of the most technologically advanced digital mapping firms in the photogrammetric industry.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
They are currently recruiting for an A&P Mechanic job in Wildwood, MO.
What Is In It For You
Position Type: Permanent - Full-time
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer sponsored Life/AD&D insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance.
A Day In The Life of an A&P Mechanic
The position you are applying for performs preventative maintenance, inspections, modifications, and repairs in accordance with FAR, manufacturer's recommendations, technical manuals, and industry standards.
Essential Duties of The A&P Mechanic
- Ensure inventory of critical components are available for unscheduled maintenance
- Maintain aircraft appearance, both exterior and interior
- Provide for the security, care, and maintenance of the hangar, tools, and equipment
- Ground-run and taxi all equipment as trained and authorized by the DOM
- Ensure all internal records are maintained to track aircraft and equipment squawks, diagnostics, repairs, parts, inspection, and return to service information
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Current Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Rating
- 3+ years of experience on piston and turboprop aircraft
- Attitude and work performance that demonstrates Safety and Quality First attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong written, reading and verbal use of the English language
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with employees, vendors and customers
- Valid driver's license
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in general aviation
- Inspection Authority (IA) certification strongly preferred
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to access file cabinets/shelving, aircraft undercarriage at various heights
- Visual acuity to see close, distance, color, peripheral and depth perception
- Ability to climb ladders, scaffolding, and work at heights up to six (6) feet
- Ability to occasionally work outside during all seasons of the year
- Ability to pass a drug test, motor vehicle check, and criminal background check
If you are interested in the A&P Mechanic job in Wildwood, MO, apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC are those of an Employment Agency
Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
TravelView all jobs at Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
Get fresh General Aviation A&P Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.