Fast growing, full service heating, air conditioning and plumbing company, looking for a Jr. Technician.
To assist with installations, troubleshooting and service commercial and residential HVAC systems.
- Minimum 3 Years of HVAC-related work
- Education in HVAC industry and systems (training programs, certificates, EPA, G60, etc.)
- Clean Driver's License
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to juggle multiple task
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Must have the flexibility to work overtime/overnight/weekends as required
- Must possess excellent time management, organizational skills as well as written & oral communication skills
- Must be able to deal with difficult personalities, be a team player with a positive attitude