Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you'll love this job
- This job is a member of the Flight Service Team within the Customer Experience Division.
- Responsible for performing a wide variety of duties within Flight Service including transactions related to the administration for flight attendants such as payroll, leave of absence processes, family leave recodes and assisting with setting up training and travel to training.
What you'll do
- Handle phone inquiries and perform a wide variety of duties related to scheduling Flight Attendant Administration duties in the Semi-automated Business Research Environment (SABRE)
- Ability to understand and explain policies and procedures in accordance with the AA/APFA Joint Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls as well as interacting with a variety of departments including, but not limited to: flight attendants, various levels of management, and the union representing the flight attendants
- Ability to document discussion records with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Provide consistent and clear information to the customer and have the ability to understand issues presented on the phone and provide solutions in accordance with policy and procedure
All you'll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Experience working with a contract labor group and knowledge of the flight attendant JCBA
- Previous call center/contact center experience
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in SABRE, DECS and RES
- Ability to make independent decisions and collaborate with manager and team members
- Ability to type 35 to 50 WPM as this position requires timely and accurate record keeping
- Willing and able to work extra hours to meet operational needs
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Strong customer service and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the organization